RUDHEATH: St. Thomas (Church of England)

King Street
Click for photo of church

Church History

Built in 1835 as a chapel to Davenham: St. Wilfrid, but transferred to Witton: St. Helen parish in 1930. Closed in 2005.

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts

Original RegistersC 1931-1967 — Cheshire Record Office (P 53)
C from 1967 — held at Witton: St. Helen

Explanatory NotesIndex of Churches