MICKLEHURST: All Saints (Church of England)

Church Lane, Mossley.

Church History

Founded in 1895 as a chapel to Millbrook: St. James. On 25 January 1962 it became the district church for the village of Micklehurst (previously served by Millbrook: St. James in the diocese of Chester, and the Lancashire parish of Mossley: St. George, in the diocese of Manchester).

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts

Original RegistersM 1900-1939 — Cheshire Record Office (P 216)
C from 1895 ; M from 1939 — Church
Microfilm CopiesM 1900-1939 — Cheshire Record Office
Copies and IndexesM 1900-1976 — Cheshire BMD (TA:CE15)

Explanatory NotesIndex of Churches