THREAPWOOD: St. John (Church of England)

Church History

Founded in 1817 as a chapel to Malpas: St. Oswald in the extra-parochial area of Threapwood, which became part of the district of Malpas: St. Oswald on 26 August 1968.

Church Records

C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts

Original RegistersC 1817-1944 ; M 1837-1966 ; B 1829-1989 — Cheshire Record Office (P 203)
C from 1945 ; M from 1966 ; B from 1989 — Church
Microfilm CopiesC 1817-1944 ; M 1837-1966 ; B 1829-1989 — Cheshire Record Office ; Family History Society of Cheshire
Bishop's Transcripts1817-1840 (microfilmed) — Cheshire Record Office
Copies and IndexesM 1837-1956 — Cheshire BMD (CW:CE47)

Explanatory NotesIndex of Churches