Bridle Road/St. Paul's Road.
Founded in 1847 as a district church for part of Poulton cum Seacombe (previously served by Wallasey: St. Hilary).
The ecclesiastical district was affected by the following boundary changes:
- 1884 September 16 — reduced when part of the township of Poulton cum Seacombe was transferred to the new ecclesiastical district of Egremont: St. John.
The district included the chapel of Somerville: St. Peter.
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts