- Wybunbury: St. Chad (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Weston.
- Weston by Crewe: All Saints (Church of England). The district church for Weston from 1840.
- Englesea Brook, Methodist Chapel (Primitive Methodist). Registers 1842-1957 are at the Cheshire Record Office.
- Weston, Mount Pleasant Methodist Chapel (Primitive). Built in 1854, closed in 1959.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Weston area or see them printed on a map.
- 1965 April 1 — Gained part of Balterley, Staffordshire (58 hectares, pop. 3 in 1961), and lost part to Balterley, Staffordshire (7 hectares, pop. 44 in 1961)
You can see the administrative areas in which Weston has been placed at times in the past.
Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
Ask for a calculation of the distance from Weston (Crewe) to another place.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ731531 (Lat/Lon: 53.074431, -2.402980), Weston which are provided by: