Founded in 1873 as a chapel to Forest Chapel: St. Stephen, but transfererd to Wincle: St. Michael in 1973.
C = Christenings (Baptisms) ; M = Marriages ; B = Burials ; BTs = Bishop's Transcripts
|Original Registers||C 1873-2009 ; B 1910-2009 Cheshire Record Office (P 88)|
C from 2009 ; M from 1912 ; B from 2009 — Church
|Copies and Indexes||M 1912-1998 — Cheshire BMD (CE:1095)|
|Monumental Inscriptions||Published by Macclesfield Ferrets/Graveyard Press, 1989|