- Acton: St. Mary (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the township of Worleston.
- Worleston: St. Oswald (Church of England). The district church for Worleston from 1873.
- Nantwich: St. Mary (Church of England). The ancient parish church for the former civil parish of Alvaston, which became part of Worleston in 1899.
- Worleston, Methodist Chapel (Free). Built in 1871, closed in 1969.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Worleston area or see them printed on a map.
You can see pictures of WORLESTON which are provided by:
- 1899 September 29 — Gained the whole of Alvaston (pop. 61 in 1901)
- 1936 April 1 — Lost part to Nantwich (241 acres, pop. 178 in 1931)
- 1990 April 1 — Lost part to Wistaston
You can see the
administrative areas in which WORLESTON has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ658565 (Lat/Lon: 53.10459, -2.512283), WORLESTON which are provided by: