"ALLHALLOWS PARISH is bounded by the parishes of Aspatria, Torpenhow, Bromfield and Bolton Gate. The land is generally level, but varying in quality from a loam or gravel, to black wet earth. A coal pit has recently been opened here, which promises to be tolerably productive. It is divided into four districts called Ukmanby, Whitehall, Harby and Baggray, but they form only one township, which was anciently a chapelry under Aspatria."
[Description from Mannix & Whellan's History, Gazetteer and Directory of Cumberland, 1847]
- Memorial Inscriptions in All Saints Churchyard, Allhallows - part of the Interment.net web site. Added 15 May 2006.
- Transcriptions of Allhallows Bishops Transcripts are available from the "Cumberland Roots" (archived) website. Added 10 May 2006.
- A Description of Allhallows transcribed from Mannix & Whellan's History, Gazetteer and Directory of Cumberland, 1847 by Carol Bennett.
- The transcription of the section for Allhallows from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.