"BIRCHOVER, a chapelry in the parish of Youlgreave, hundred of High Peak, in the county of Derby, 1 mile from Winster. It is in the honour of Tutbury, and duchy of Lancaster."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
Transcribed by Colin HINSON ©2003]
Graham HORN has a photograph of the Birchover millennium stone on Geo-graph, taken in July, 2012.