EATON & ALSOP, Derbyshire

Census

Census
Year
Piece No.
1861 R.G. 9 / 2523
1891 R.G. 12 / 2755
Return to top of page

Church History

Return to top of page

Church Records

Return to top of page

Civil Registration

Return to top of page

Description and Travel

"ALSOP-LE-DALE AND EATON, a township, chapelry and secluded village, on the Bakewell road, 5½ miles N.N.W. from Ashbourn. The church, dedicated to St. Michael, is an ancient Norman structure. The living is a perpetual curacy; the Rev. William Fisher, M.A., incumbent.
COLD EATON, 1½ miles N.W. from Alsop-le-Dale."

[Descriptions from Harrison, Harrop & Co.'s Directory & Gazetteer of Derbyshire, 1860]

Return to top of page

Directories

Return to top of page

Gazetteers

Return to top of page

Politics and Government

Return to top of page

Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc.

Return to top of page

Societies

Return to top of page
URL of this page: http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/eng/DBY/EatonAlsop/index.html

Hosted by Mythic Beasts Ltd.