"EDINGALE, or Edinghall, is a parish, partly in the hundred of Repton and Gresley, and partly in the hundred of Offlow, county of Stafford, about 7 miles N.W. from Tamworth, and about the like distance S. by W. from Church Gresley. The church here is dedicated to the Holy Trinity: the living is a perpetual curacy, in the patronage of the crown. The number of inhabitants in that part of the parish which is in Staffordshire, in 1831, was 177."
[Description from Pigot and Co's Commercial Directory for Derbyshire, 1835]
The village is considered to be in Staffordshire and the churchyard primarily in Derbyshire for historic purposes. In the 20th century, the parish was assigned to Staffordshire in a boundary alignment act by Parliament. See the Edingale profile under Genuki, Staffordshire.
The village has its own website with photos and current information.