"LULLINGTON is a parish, in the hundred of Repton and Gresley, 7 miles S. from Burton-upon-Trent. It is a place of considerable antiquity, and noticed in Domesday Book by the name of Lullitune, and at the time of the Norman survey had a priest, a church and a mill. The present church is dedicated to All Saints; and the living is in the patronage of the crown. Population of the parish 548, and of the township 284 of that number."
[Description from Pigot and Co's Commercial Directory for Derbyshire, 1835]
Oliver DIXON has a photograph of the Village Hall on Geo-graph, taken in June, 2006. This used to be the village school and is a good place to stop in and pick up a schedule of forth-coming events.
There is no bus service to Lullington.