LULLINGTON, Derbyshire

Census

Census
Year
Piece No.
1861 R.G. 9 / 1962
1891 R.G. 12 / 2199
Return to top of page

Church History

Return to top of page

Church Records

Return to top of page

Civil Registration

Return to top of page

Description and Travel

"LULLINGTON is a parish, in the hundred of Repton and Gresley, 7 miles S. from Burton-upon-Trent. It is a place of considerable antiquity, and noticed in Domesday Book by the name of Lullitune, and at the time of the Norman survey had a priest, a church and a mill. The present church is dedicated to All Saints; and the living is in the patronage of the crown. Population of the parish 548, and of the township 284 of that number."

[Description from Pigot and Co's Commercial Directory for Derbyshire, 1835]

Oliver DIXON has a photograph of the Village Hall on Geo-graph, taken in June, 2006. This is a good place to stop in and pick up a schedule of current events.

Return to top of page

Directories

Return to top of page

Gazetteers

Return to top of page

Military History

Return to top of page

Politics and Government

Return to top of page

Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc.

Return to top of page
URL of this page: http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/eng/DBY/Lullington/index.html