The inscription and the names from the stainless-steel war memorial plaque are:
- In memory of nine brave men of this parish who, obeying the summons to fight for their country in the Great War, 1914-1919, answered a higher call and returned not again.
- William Arthur BOISSIER
- Harry BULL
- Eric DUNSTON
- Joseph HEATHCOTE
- Harry MOORCROFT
- William Fredk PEARCE
- Horace REVITT
- Ernest George RIDE
- George WINSON
- And three who returned to die:
- Erskine CROSSLEY wounded in France July 1916 died April 3 1920.
- William FOWKE gassed in France May 19 1918 d. August 28 1919.
- Alfred SCOTT d. March 11 1920.
There is also a Roll of Honour framed in the church.
The one WW II burial in the churchyard is for:
- Walter Edward STONE, priv., Royal Berks. Rgmt., age 23, died 30 Sept. 1940, son of Arthur and Bertha.