The Congregationalist chapel was built here in 1853.
The Wesleyan Methodists had a chapel here before 1891.
The Primitive Methodists had a chapel here before 1891.
And the Reformed Wesleyan Methodists had a chapel here before 1891.
Adrian CHANNING has a photograph of the Wesleyan Methoidist Chapel on Geo-graph, taken in August, 2011. The chapel dates prior to 1891.
The Anglican church records are held at the Derbyshire Record Office, Ernest Bailey Building, New Street, Matlock. These records also appear to be available on microfilm at the London Family History Centre. These include:
"YOULGRAVE is a village in the parish of its name, which is partly in the hundred of Wirksworth, and partly in that of High Peak; about 3 miles S. by W. from Bakewell. It contains the parish church, a good building, dedicated to All-Saints, and a place of worship each for the Wesleyan and primitive methodists. The living of Youlgrave is a discharged vicarage, in the patronage of the Duke of Devonshire: the present incumbent is the Rev. Benjamin Pidcock. The parish contained, at tine last census, 3,081 inhabitants, and the township 951 of that number."
You can see pictures of Youlgreave which are provided by: