BRADFORD, a parish in the hundred of BLACK TORRINGTON, county of DEVON, 6½ miles (N. E. by E.) from Holsworthy, containing 384 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Totness, and diocese of Exeter, rated in the king's books at £13. 8.4., and in the patronage of the Trustees of Bampfield's Charity. The church is dedicated to All Saints. The Rev. William Bickford, in 1745, gave a small endowment for the instruction of six poor children.