Open a form to report problems or contribute information
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)]
"COTLEIGH, a parish in the hundred of Colyton, in the county of Devon, 3 miles E. of Honiton, its post town and railway station on the South-Western line. The living is a rectory* in the diocese of Exeter, value £229, in the patronage of the Rev. W. Mitchell. The church, dedication unknown, is an ancient stone edifice in the Norman style of architecture. The charities amount to £15, arising from land. Lord Ashburton is lord of the manor."