1350 (app) - Reynell family acquire East Ogwell
1555 (app) - Reynell family purchase West Ogwell from the Courtenays
1589 - Ogwell House (West Ogwell) Built by Sir Thomas Reynell
1595 - Fire burns down most of the Village of East Ogwell.
1616 - Reynell family acquire Holbeam through Marriage.
1735 - Ogwell Estate passes from Reynell Family to Taylor Family of Denbury
1798 - Ogwell House (West Ogwell) Rebuilt
1869 - Ogwell Estate sold by Pierce Gilbert Edward Taylor to Daniel Robert Scratton Esq. of Prittlewell, Essex. Including all rights and Title of Lord of the Manor
1874 - New School Built - paid for by D.R. Scratton Esq.
1885 - Rydon a detached part of Wolborough was amalgamated with East Ogwell by Local Government Board Order No 16,367.
1895 (app) - East and West Ogwell amalgamated to form the parish of Ogwell by Local Government Board Order No 31,983.
1886 - School transferred to School Board
1898 - Water Supply for Ogwell opened.
1902 - D.R. Scratton dies and Ogwell Estates pass to a distant cousin Edward Joshua Blackburn Scratton
1907 - Parts of D.R. Scratton Estate Sold
1912 - Majority of D.R. Scratton Estate Sold
1916 - E.J.B. Scratton dies. Estates pass to his son Edward William Howell Blackburn Scratton.
1926 - E.W.H.B Scratton dies.
1928 - Electricity supplied to Ogwell
1929 - School becomes a Junior School.
1930's (Mid) - Houses on Canada Hill and Margaret Road built.
1957 - School Closed.
1961 - School becomes Ogwell Memorial Hall
1960's (Late) - Sunny Hollow and Tor Gardens built.
1980's (Late) - Reynell Road and Larksmead Estate's built
1991 - Canada Hill School opened.