- Original source material relating to Bledington, and other parishes in
Diocese of Gloucester may be found at the
- Ashby, M K - The Changing English Village: A History of Bledington,
Gloucestershire, in its setting 1066-1914. Roundwood Press, May 1974.
ISBN: 0900093358. [Information supplied by Steve Milton]
- "BLEDDINGTON, a parish in the upper division of the hundred of Slaughter, in
the county of Gloucester, 3 miles to the S.E. of Stow-on-the-Wold. The
living is a vicarage in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol, of the value
of £88, in the patronage of the Dean and Canons of Christ Church, Oxford.
The church is dedicated to St. Leonard."
[Description from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
URL of this page: /big/eng/GLS/Bledington/index.html