GLOUCESTER, St Catherine, Gloucestershire
- "ST. CATHERINE, a parish partly within the bounds of the city of Gloucester,
and partly in the upper and middle divisions of the hundred of Dudstone and
King's Barton, in the county of Gloucester, 1 mile to the N. of Gloucester.
It includes the hamlet of Longford St. Catherine's."
- "KINGSHOLM, a hamlet in the parishes of Gloucester St. Mary de Lode and
Gloucester St. Catherine, in the city and county of Gloucester."
[Descriptions from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
URL of this page: http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/eng/GLS/Gloucester/StCatherine/index.html