- Original source material relating to Maisemore, and other parishes in Diocese of Gloucester may be found at the Gloucestershire Archives.
- Inscriptions on the War Memorial, recorded by Rosemary Lockie.
- The gravestones in St Giles's Churchyard have been photographed and transcribed, and the three-volume-survey, which was completed in 1999, is available for consultation inside the church. Added 1 Jul 2005.
- Transcription of section of Kelly's Directory of Gloucestershire for Maisemore in 1861, by Brian Kings.
- The transcription of the section for Maisemore from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.