- Original source material relating to Quinton, and other parishes in
Diocese of Gloucester may be found at the
- The parish of Quinton was transferred from Gloucestershire to Warwickshire in 1935.
The area it encompassed is usually found on present day maps labelled as Upper Quinton
and Lower Quinton, possibly to avoid confusion with another place named Quinton
further north, in the West Midlands.
[Ref: Handlist of the contents of the Gloucestershire Archives, 1995, et al.]
URL of this page: http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/eng/GLS/Quinton/index.html