STANTON, Gloucestershire

Archives and Libraries

Church History

Nineteenth century directories report the dedication of the church as St Bartholomew, but in the 17th century and again by 1900 the dedication was to St Michael and All Angels.

Description and Travel

There is a description of a visit to Stanton in 1900 by the Bristol and Gloucestershire Archaeological Society.

Gazetteers

URL of this page: /big/eng/GLS/Stanton/index.html