- Original source material relating to Winson, and other parishes in
Diocese of Gloucester may be found at the
- "WINSON, a chapelry in the parish of Bibury, hundred of Bradley, county
Gloucester, 5 miles N.W. of Fairford. It is situated on the river Colne,
and has a chapel-of-ease dedicated to St. Michael."
[Description from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
URL of this page: http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/eng/GLS/Winson/index.html