National Gazetteer (1868) - Bullington
"BULLINGTON, a parish in the hundred of Upper Wherwell, Andover division of the county of Southampton, 6 miles to the S.E. of Andover. It is watered by a branch of the river Test, and is the site of a Roman camp, covering 10 acres of ground. The spot is called Tilbury Hill, and coins and other relics have been dug up there. The living is a perpetual curacy annexed to the vicarage of Wherwell, in the diocese of Winchester. The church is dedicated to St. Michael. Bullington House is an old mansion."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) - Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]