Bredenbury, Herefordshire - Extract from National Gazetteer, 1868
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer (1868)]
"BREDENBURY, (or Birdenbury) a parish in the hundred of Broxash, in the county of Hereford, 3 miles to the W. of Bromyard. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Hereford, value £55, in the patronage of C. Dutton, Esq. Part of the land is laid out in hop-grounds. In the vicinity is Bredenbury Hill, with the remains of an old camp. Bredenbury House is the principal residence."