There are transcriptions of Donnington Parish Registers, covering Baptisms/Marriages 1754-1812, and Burials 1765-2006, plus relevant entries from the parish registers of Dymock and Ledbury between 1556 and 1765.
The parish records from 1754/5 onwards are deposited at Gloucestershire Archives. For entries prior to 1754, see the Ledbury (Herefordshire) Parish Registers, formerly at Ledbury Church, but now deposited at Hereford Record Office, and Dymock Parish Registers, available at the Gloucester Record Office for a period starting 1538. There are no Bishops Transcriptions for Donnington, but entries are included in the Bishops Transcripts for Ledbury, 1660-1865.
Description and Travel
You can see pictures of Donnington which are provided by:
Transcription of section of Edward Cassey & Co., History, Topography, and Directory of Herefordshire for Donnington in 1858, and Post Office Directory of Herefordshire for Donnington in 1863, by Barbara Haner.
Transcription of sections of Kelly's Directory of Herefordshire for Donnington in 1867, 1905, 1913, 1934 and 1941, by Rosemary Lockie.
Most of them are small, but all are mentioned in Cassell's Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland, 1899, cited above.
The following have been observed as spelling variants of this Herefordshire 'Donnington' in the early Ledbury parish records: Dinnington, Dodyngton, Donington, Donyngton, Dydyngton, Dymnygton, Dynington, Dynngton, Dynnygton, Dynnyngton, Dynygton. Dynyngton.