MATHON (and WEST MALVERN), Herefordshire
- The transcription of the section for Mathon from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.
- "Mathon was transferred from WOR to HEF in 1897 and from Diocese
of Worcester to Diocese of Hereford in 1906."
(Ref: The Parish Registers of Herefordshire, J Harnden, 1987, ISBN 0 9512347 0 6) The area now known as West Malvern was originally part of Mathon, but was made a separate parish at that time, and remained part of Worcestershire.
- A list of Mathon Rectors and Vicars (1284-1997), taken from a board inside the Church. Added 11 Dec 2007.