[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"ALCONBURY, a parish in the hundred of LEIGHTONSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 4 miles (N.W.) from Huntingdon, containing 783 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £8. 6. 1., endowed with £200 private benefaction, and £300 parliamentary grant, and in the patronage of the Dean and Chapter of Westminster. The church is dedicated to St. Peter and St. Paul. A fair is held on Midsummer-day. There is a place of worship for Wesleyan Methodists."