[Transcribed information from Stephen Whatley's Gazetteer of England - 1750]
(unless otherwise stated)
"BUGDEN, (Huntingdonshire) on the N. side of Bodington, has a handsome palace of the Bp. of Lincoln, called Bugdenhall, and a ch. sc. The Bp. has a pretty little chapel there, with an organ so well painted against the wall, in a seeming organ lost, that at first sight a stranger would think it real."