[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"HAMERTON, a parish in the hundred of LEIGHTONSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 7 miles (S..S.W.) from Stilton, containing 141 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and dio- cese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £ 13. 15. 5., and in the patronage of James H. S. Barry, Esq. The church is dedicated to All Saints."