[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"HARTFORD, a parish in the hundred of HURSTINGSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 1 mile (E. by N.) from Huntingdon, containing 371 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £4. 1. Of., endowed with £200 royal bounty, and in the patronage of the Crown. The church, dedicated to All Saints, has various portions in the Norman style of architecture."