The full 1841 Census of Huntingdon and its Parishes is available as fiche set C101.
The full 1851 Census of Huntingdon and its Parishes is available as fiche set C51.
A surname index of the 1881 Census of the Huntingdon Registration District, in which Huntingdon (All Saints) was enumerated (RG11/1604, Folios 4a - 12a), and which took place on 3rd April 1881, is available as fiche set C3.
A full transcription of the 1891 Census of the Huntingdon Registration District (RG12/1237) in which Huntingdon (All Saints) parish was enumerated, and which took place on 5th April 1891, is available as fiche set C9.
The church of All Saints consists of a chancel, 19th century organ chamber and vestry, nave, north aisle, south aisle, tower at the north-west corner and south porch. The walls are mostly of rubble with stone dressings, but the eastern end of the south aisle is of ashlar, and the tower is largely of red brick. The roofs are of lead.
The earliest work now remaining is in the south arch of the tower which was evidently the western arch of an earlier 13th century arcade. The tower itself was built at the end of the 14th century, and during the 15th century a general rebuilding of the church took place, beginning with the south aisle and south porch; the nave arcades and the north aisle were next and, finally around 1500, the chancel was rebuilt. The tower has since been partially rebuilt with brick and large buttresses were built against it, possibly in the 17th century. The chancel, nave and north aisle were restored, and the organ chamber and vestry built in 1859. The eastern end of the south aisle was rebuilt in 1861.
In 1668 All Saints took over the registers of St John the Baptist church and All Saints church became known as All Saints & St. John's. However, it is now generally referred to just as All Saints.
United with Huntingdon St. John the Baptist in 1668. Indexed Transcript of Marriages 1559-1681 and (with St.John) 1679-1838, with extracts of Baptisms 1560-1681 and (with St.John) 1678-1783, and Burials 1566-1650 and (with St.John) 1678-1783 are on Search Room shelves (covers all four Huntingdon parishes). Registers are from both All Saints and St John unless otherwise stated
Bishop's Transcripts: 1604-6, 1610, 1612, 1617, 1619, 1626, 1632, (1676), 1687-90/1692-3, 1695, 1706, 1729-33, 1803-4, 1806-12/1813-23/1823-49 (also contains BT's for Huntingdon St. Mary & St. Benedict 1691-1813.
The Huntingdonshire Marriage Indexes include marriages from this parish. These are, at present, issued in alphabetical listings in series: 1601-1700, and 1701-1754, and are available from the Huntingdonshire FHS.
Description and Travel
You can see pictures of Huntingdon All Saints which are provided by: