[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"KING'S RIPTON, a parish in the hundred of HURSTINGSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 3 miles (N. E. by N.) from Huntingdon, containing, with the hamlet of Sapley, 260 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £11. 19. 7, and in the patronage of the Crown. The church is dedicated to St. Peter."