[Transcribed and edited information from The Victoria County History series- 1932]
"MOLESWORTH occupies a long narrow strip of land about four and a half miles in length from north to south, and varies in width from little over a mile to half a mile or less. For a short distance, its northern boundary touches Northamptonshire. The parish is comprised of clay land, the greater part of which was pasture and is now occupied by an airfield. A brook flows from west to east through the middle of the parish and the land, which is undulating, rises from it to about 255 ft. above sea-level to the north and south.
The village is in the middle of the parish on the southern slope of a hill leading down to the brook. It stands a little to the north of the main road from Huntingdon towards Thrapston, and along a branch road to Oundle which at the north end of the village has a return back to the main road. The church is at the west end of the village with the Rectory house to the south of it and Yew Tree Farm, a 17th century timbered-frame house with modern additions, to the north-east. The Manor House is on the west side of the road to Oundle, and other farms are located in the village.
In 1935 the civil parish was abolished to help create the Brington & Molesworth civil parish. "