[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"OLD HURST, a parish hi the hundred of HURSTINGSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 4 miles (N. by W.) from St. Ives, containing 156 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy with that of Woodhouse, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, and in the patronage of the Vicar of St. Ives. The church is dedicated to St. Peter."