[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"WARBOYS, a parish in the hundred of HURSTINGSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 4 miles (S. S. E.) from Ramsey, containing 1353 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £27.10.; and in the patronage of William Strode, Esq. The church, dedicated to St. Mary Magdalene, has lately received an addition of two hundred and fifty-four sittings, of which one hundred and fifty-eight are free, the Incorporated Society for the enlargement of churches and chapels having granted £200 towards defraying the expense. There is a place of worship for Baptists."