[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"WARESLEY, a parish in the hundred of TOSELAND, county of HUNTINGDON, 4 j miles (N. N. E.) from Potton, containing 231 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £8. 16. 5., and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of Pembroke Hall, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to St. Andrew."