[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835] (unless otherwise stated)
"WOODSTON, a parish in the hundred of NORMAN-CROSS, county of HUNTINGDON, 1 mile (S. W. by W.) from Peterborough, containing 149 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £7. 11. 3., and in the patronage of John Bevis, Esq. The church is dedicated to St. Augustine. John and Mary Walsham, in 1728, gave certain land for the establishment of a school and other charitable purposes."