[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1835]
(unless otherwise stated)
"WOODWALTON, a parish in the hundred of NORMAN-CROSS, county of HUNTINGDON, 7 miles (ft: by W.> from Huntingdon, containing 211 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the Ring's books at £11, and in the patronage of Sir R. H. Bickerton, Bart. The church is dedicated to St; Andrew."