Angerton.-- par., Ulverston registration dist., Lancashire, 2195 ac. (1121 water), pop. 32.
John Bartholomew, Gazetteer of the British Isles (1887)
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Angerton area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.Ulverston. gazetteer for a calculation of the distance from Angerton to another place. Kirkby Ireleth. maps of Angerton and places within its boundaries.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SD213843 (Lat/Lon: 54.248318, -3.209337), Angerton which are provided by:
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Best site for old maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.