The church does not have a graveyard.
It was founded before 1895 and closed before 1970.
The photograph shown is the Alma Street Primitive Methodist School Room. The Sunday School used to meet there and the room was also used for social activities including Saturday Dances. The Chapel was next door and when it ceased to be a place of worship became a Chapel of Rest. It has since been pulled down and residential property built upon the site.
The Primitive Methodist church was an early 19th century (1807) secession from the Wesleyan Methodist church and was particularly successful in evangelising agricultural and industrial communities at open meetings. In 1932 the Primitive Methodists joined with the Wesleyan Methodists and the United Methodists to form the Methodist Church of Great Britain.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves.