Bickerstaffe, township and eccl. dist., in par. and 3½ miles SE. of Ormskirk, SW. Lancashire, 6444 ac., pop. 2269; P.O.
John Bartholomew, Gazetteer of the British Isles (1887)
- Holy Trinity, Church Road, Church of England
- Society of Friends
- Burial ground, Grave Yard Lane, Society of Friends
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Bickerstaffe area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.
If you keep this page loaded for a very long time and the database is updated since loading it, the church links above may become stale and may display the wrong church. If this happens, reloading this page will correct them.West Lancashire
You can see pictures of Bickerstaffe which are provided by:gazetteer for a calculation of the distance from Bickerstaffe to another place. Ormskirk. maps of Bickerstaffe and places within its boundaries.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SD445042 (Lat/Lon: 53.531504, -2.838792), Bickerstaffe which are provided by:
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- Vision of Britain
- English Jurisdictions in 1851
- Elgin Road Works
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview