The church did not have a graveyard.
It was founded in 1885 and closed in 1988.
The Church closed its doors for public worship with a final service held on Sunday, 14th. February 1988. The Minister was the Rev James E. Watson and the organist was Mr. Kenneth B. Dewhurst. From that date, the congregation joined with the congregation at Brownhill to form Trinity United Reformed Church and the inaugural service was held on Sunday, 21st. February 1988.
In 1972 the Congregational church joined with the English Presbyterian church to become the United Reformed Church.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves.