The church does not have a graveyard.
It was founded in 1909 and at that time Forest Gate was called Hornby Road East and the first church opened in 1910. Soon afterwards a schoolroom was added. A new, larger church was added to the site in 1927 and it was known as 'Whitegate Drive Baptist Church'. Unfortunately, unknown to the proud members and congregation, it was suffering from the ravages of ground subsidence from the day building was started. After decades of costly efforts to try to sustain it, the building became more and more insecure and dangerous.
The decision was taken in 2000 to demolish the old building and rebuild with a fully functional and adaptable new building. The last service in the old building took place in May 2001. The church then used the nearby Bethesda Church until, following the efforts, fundraising and planning of its members, they were able to move into the new building for Christmas 2003.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves. For current information you should contact them directly.