Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary, Blackpool - Roman Catholic
Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary,
- 1855-1902 held by Lancashire Record Office RCBH
- 1860-1921 held by Lancashire Record Office RCBH
- 1873-1966 held by Lancashire Record Office RCBH
Copies of Original Registers
- 1855-1902 held by Lancashire Record Office MF 9/228-229
- 1860-1921 held by Lancashire Record Office MF 9/228-229
- 1873-1966 held by Lancashire Record Office MF 9/228-229
- this church marked on a Google map. (Use this to report a corrected location)
- Google Streetview (Drag pegman to centre of map to show picture)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works (Zoom in via this one to see house numbers)
- Vision of Britain
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Google maps showing nearby churches with satellite image option.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves. For current information you should contact them directly.
Help requiredThe information provided has been obtained from a number of sources and although every effort is made to avoid errors, just a few may be present. So if there are any please let us know. [Use the link at the bottom of this page].
We do not currently have the following information, and if you can provide it then please do so:
- We think we have the exact location of the church.
If not please select
the following link and
please click on the exact location. The arrow should move to the point you have
selected. Please cut and paste the URL displayed in the Address/Location box
at the top of your screen and send it to us along with the name of the church.
- Have you any details about the history of the church?
Old directories frequently contain such information, and if you can
transcribe such information and let us have it, we can add it to this page.
- Who holds the records of baptisms, marriages or burials? Have any transcripts of the registers been published?
If you have any further information about the church that you think would be useful to other researchers then do get in touch.