BOOTHSTOWN, a hamlet in Worsley township, Lancashire; 7 miles WSW of Manchester. It has a post office under Manchester.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
- St Andrew, Vicars Hall Lane, Church of England
- Chaddock Lane, Wesleyan Methodist
- Holy Family, Chaddock Lane, Roman Catholic
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Boothstown area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.Salford. Boothstown.
You can see pictures of Boothstown which are provided by:gazetteer for a calculation of the distance from Boothstown to another place. Worsley township in the parish of Eccles, and partly in Tyldesley in the parish of Leigh. Boothstown in the 19th century.
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works (Zoom in via this one to see house numbers)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.