BOOTHSTOWN, a hamlet in Worsley township, Lancashire; 7 miles WSW of Manchester. It has a post office under Manchester.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
- St Andrew, Vicars Hall Lane, Church of England
- Holy Family, Chaddock Lane, Roman Catholic
- Chaddock Lane, Wesleyan Methodist
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Boothstown area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.
If you keep this page loaded for a very long time and the database is updated since loading it, the church links above may become stale and may display the wrong church. If this happens, reloading this page will correct them.Salford. Boothstown.
You can see pictures of Boothstown which are provided by:gazetteer for a calculation of the distance from Boothstown to another place. Worsley township in the parish of Eccles, and partly in Tyldesley in the parish of Leigh. Boothstown in the 19th century.
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- Vision of Britain
- English Jurisdictions in 1851
- Elgin Road Works
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview