Cheetham, township, forming N. district of Manchester, SE. Lancashire, 919 ac., pop. 25,721; contains Cheetham Hill; P.O., T.O., 1 Bank.
John Bartholomew, Gazetteer of the British Isles (1887)
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SD844006 (Lat/Lon: 53.501852, -2.236662), Cheetham which are provided by:
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.