CROXTETH PARK, an extra-parochial tract in West Derby district, Lancashire; 3¼ miles WNW of Prescot. Acres, 953. Real property, £1,902. Pop., 46. Houses, 9. Croxteth House, partly an ancient edifice, is the seat of the Earl of Sefton.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
- St Cuthbert, Langley Close, Off Fir Tree Drive, Church of England
- St Paul the Apostle, Middle Way, Croxteth, Church of England
- Our Lady Queen of Martyrs, Stonebridge Ln , Croxteth, Roman Catholic
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Croxteth Park area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.Liverpool gazetteer for a calculation of the distance from Croxteth Park to another place. Huyton. maps of Croxteth Park and places within its boundaries.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ404960 (Lat/Lon: 53.457356, -2.899079), Croxteth Park which are provided by:
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Best site for old maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.