CROXTETH PARK, an extra-parochial tract in West Derby district, Lancashire; 3¼ miles WNW of Prescot. Acres, 953. Real property, £1,902. Pop., 46. Houses, 9. Croxteth House, partly an ancient edifice, is the seat of the Earl of Sefton.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
- St Paul the Apostle, Middle Way, Church of England, Croxteth
- St Cuthbert, Langley Close, Off Fir Tree Drive, Church of England
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Croxteth Park area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.
If you keep this page loaded for a very long time and the database is updated since loading it, the church links above may become stale and may display the wrong church. If this happens, reloading this page will correct them.Liverpool gazetteer for a calculation of the distance from Croxteth Park to another place. Huyton. maps of Croxteth Park and places within its boundaries.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ404960 (Lat/Lon: 53.457356, -2.899079), Croxteth which are provided by:
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- Vision of Britain
- English Jurisdictions in 1851
- Elgin Road Works
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview