The church does not have a graveyard.
It was founded in 1881 and closed in 1940.
A Salvation Army corps was established and the building opened in 1881. Closed 1940, although the few remaining members of the corps continued to meet at a nearby shop until about 1951. The building was subsequently used as a wartime pay office, a bakery and a factory, but its final demolition was decided in November 2001.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves.